Breathe the cold air on the mountain."
These are the words he gave me on the day that he officially became my mentor. He said that he still could not fully understand the true meaning of it. He has been exploring, and now is the two of us together. I cannot remember where we first met, what is the first topic we talked about. Seems like we had met before. He do not need to say, I do not need to speak, we can understand. We went to Tibet, went to the desert, went to the snow-covered grassland, all together.
I took five hours to draw the Mandala. So arrogant, so excited. I wanted to show him at the first time, and wanted to know his comment. However, he only said a few words. "No detail. No patience, Color is good." Of course, compared to Tibetans, they take five to ten years to learn to draw Thangka. After that, they paint one for a few months or even a year. My five hours, what is it?
They, his family, are on the road, to Dunhuang, to Xinjiang. His son had food poisoning, and he was in hospital. "A trip, sometimes it is smooth, but also there are ups and downs. Both beauty and tribulation are parts of a trip. Now what we are experiencing are all our memories later. My son, Come on!"
Yamantaka, beats the devil, protects the kindness. Pray for my little brother. Pray for them on the road. Pray for victims in Las Vegas.

No comments:
Post a Comment